The Mad Hatter is seen when Alice and the shell louers wonders off in the forest and the Cheshire Cat tells them to visit them for directions back home. Alice and friends visits but in the middle of a very odd Tea Party with the March Hare, The Mad Hatter and the Doormouse. The Mad Hatter and March Hare are singing A Very Merry Unbirthday but is interrupted when Alice, Shenzi, and Spongebob starts to clap. First The Mad Hatter and March Hare are upset because Alice was not asked to join but become pleased when Alice explains to them that she enjoyed their singing and they welcome her to join. As Alice tries to explain The Mad Hatter and March Hare try to change the subject. Soon the party is once again interrupted by the White Rabbit. Alice tries to conversant with him but Mad Hatter and March Hare gets him on the run.
The Disney movie suggested the reason for the many cups was that every day was an 'Unbirthday', when in fact in the books it was because the Mad Hatter had argued with his friend Time, and it was now always six o'clock, time for tea.
He is later seen at the court scene. The Mad Hatter is known as a witness along with the March hare and Dormouse. he then returned again with March Hare and Dorm mouse as they became part of the Shell Louge Squad aside from the near atempt to harm them before stopped by the white rabbit and the crows, he's a real party for the Shell Louge Squad, his antics at parties make him a scream! he only sevres tea on picnic breaks, but occationly will (if reminded) bring other goodies that his team members like. he is following queen Cynder because she saved him and wonderland from the corrupted Queen of hearts and the hinous forces of the villain leage.
- "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" (Later-forgotten riddle)
- "I'll say it's rude. It's very, very rude indeed."
- "What a small world this is."
- " If you get to the end...stop."
- " Mustard, yes, I--(Twang sound) MUSTARD?!? Don't be silly! Lemon, that's different."
- "No wonder you're late, this watch is exactly 2 days slow, course you're late.,(Opens watch) We'll have to look into this (Uses salt shaker as a telescope, salt gets into gears). Ah-HAH! I see what's wrong with it. Why, this watch is full of wheels."