Bilge, the handy comical robot friend of the Vault Seekers, says that he feels that something wrong is going on and, with help from a familiar Cypherion scientist, it is starting to become as big as what used to be the Bilge Revolution of the Beofynzeny System's past. The culprit being the starter of the Revolution itself, his 'brother' Burge, who was a pet creation of the creator of his model, Doctor De Bray, to fit an omni-purpose role in AUU society but was scrapped. He thus started the revolution out of jealousy for his 'brother', and sought to turn them just like him. The battle ended when the Phaseforce bested his Barger Base, and caused him to run away swearing (Both metathroicly and litterally) to return. That's what he has done now, and not only has he built a far stronger Barger Base, but he has created his own U-Surrection through new U-Burges armed with U-Weaponry and being immune to phasepower, and they threaten to not only kill off the Uridians again (For no clear reason other then assumingly an attempt to be an attention-whore as he was known to be), but take over what Jaxtom lost, as he has all his knowledge of how to take it over again. Thus, it's up to the Lodgers, the HA, the Vault Seekers, and Wenby to defeat him when Bilge has been given safeguards to help keep him from becoming another pawn.
(Prologue Scene When Bilge Decides to Make A Game Out of the The Powers That Be Jaxtom Adventure)
(Burge's First Song)
(Dump Battle Theme)
(Burge's Land Ambiance Theme)
(Chanceltown Battle Theme)
(1st Barger Base Battle Theme)
(Highway Burge/Bilge Army Final Battle Theme)
(Bilge's Territoryworlds Trailer Goes Somewhat Like This)
Random Set, Uridia
- Laricia: (As she, Morco, and the Vault Seekers approached him in an area of Fyregem)... Bilge, what the heck are you doing?
- Bilge: Oh, hey guys. I decided that our adventure with that monster Jaxtom was so awesome, we needed to make a video game on it.
- Taya:... You're making... A video game?
- Bilge: Sure, why not! So far, it's going well!
- ???: AYOOOO- (An explosion was heard) AAHHHH, MY FACE!!!
- Bilge:... Sorta. I'm calling it... Territoryworlds!
- Rollond:... (Sarcasticly) Nice name, really. I would've gone for Boundaryworlds or Boundworlds. Or hell, Borderworlds sounds like a good name.
- Bilge: Hey forget you, it's awesome! So, as you've no doubt seen, it doesn't just make itself. I got MANY talented individuals from all over the UUniverses to work on it. HEY, STEVER!!! How are the kids?
- ???: AYOOO- (Another blast was heard)
- Ierlith: Eeeh!
- Bilge: Daahhhhh, he'll be fine. So, yeah, instead of doing something predictable and cliché, I decided to do what no other game has EVER done before: Add variety and customization.
- Axon: Many games do it. Trust me.
- Bilge:... Well... MINE is gonna be TWICE that- (His head bumped onto a hanging microphone) WHA- S***!!! SERIOUSLY?!? Why did you allow that to hit me, idiot?!
- ??? My arm's tired!
- Bilge:... YOUR ARM'S TIRED?!?
- ???: My, arm's, tired!
- Bilge: OH, LIKE I COULDN'T GIVE LESS OF A F***, ASSWIPE!!! I PLAYED THE F*****G DUKE OF BURSSENGDOM RITHARD III WITH ITHAN MCKALLAHAN, ASS-F***!!! THIS IS F*****G BUSHWEAGUE!!! YES, THE JESPILLIONACT ONE, NOT THE NYORK ONE, YOU F*****G ASS-CLOWN!!! (Sighs) Guys, gimme a minute!
Later as Intermission Music Played...
- Bilge: Anyway, you guys have GOT to play it when- (The mic drooped on him) WHAT THE F***?!? WHAT IS YOUR NAME!!! TELL ME YOUR F*****G NAME!!! IF IT'S OF A WORDPLAY LIKE THE OTHER ASSWIPES I'VE HAD ON SET, YOU'RE FIRED!!! YOU HEAR ME?!? F-Y-R-B-D!!! FIRED!!! I... YOU! ARE YOU EATING A SANDWICH?!? FROM C&CS?!? I DON'T CARE HOW DELICIOUS IT IS, BECAUSE I AM A F*****G ROBOT!! YOU'RE THE SOUND GUY, WE CAN HEAR THAT!!! (Sighs) Unprofessional!
Later, Intermission Music...
- Bilge: (As the group looked annoyed and chuckling at the same time) Really? You want me to do it again? Fine! Oh, no, no, I'll do it again, no, seriously, no, right now, we'll do it a-, no, right, now! No, no take, NOW! (To the group) Now, then, as I was say- (The mic drooped on him again) F***-P***Y!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS S***!! REALLY?!? OH MY GOD!! DID YOUR MOM BURN YOU A CIGARETTE AS A CHILD?!? WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?!? I ca- (Sighs)... STEVER!! TAKE CARE OF THIS GUY!!! (Locks his gun) NO, NO, DON'T KILL HIM, STUPID! WE'VE HAD ENOUGH LAWSUITS FOR THAT AS IT IS!! JUST STUN HIM AND GET HIM OUTTA MY SIGHT!!
- Stever: AYOOOO! (He shot the mic guy unconscious, yet then it caused a crazy accident starting with the mic getting into someone's mouth as he muffle-talked in pain, and then the situation got more crazy)
- Bilge:... FUUUUU-
Later, Intermission Music...
- Bilge:... Well, for starters, the Uridians had the crazy idea to have us make... A MILLION BAZILLION GUNS, all of the brands we have here. And ANOTHER had ANOTHER crazy idea, to create more of their home planet's crazy wildlife. (A Skrag came in) We twisted them so much, there's over 80- (The Skrag attacked him) AAAHHHH!!! AAAHHH!! FOR THE LOVE OF KRAAN, GET THIS THING OFF ME, SOMEONE!!! PLEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEESE!!
- Taya: Should we help him?
- Jettle: Nah. Let it go. This is really funny.
- Bilge: I HEARD THAT, YOU BIG FAT F***!!! GET THIS GODDAMN THING OFF OF ME BEFORE HE SWALLOWS MY CIRCUITRY!! AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! GO TO INTERMISSION?! IN-TEEEEEEEER-MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Another Intermission Plays...
- Ezzoyan Bandit Actor: (He tries to use a grenade to blow himself up and be resurrected by the digisurrection generator, but he is too scared to do so)
- Bilge: CUT, CUT-CUT-CUT!!! THIS IS THE 30TH, F*****G, TAKE!!! WHO-WHO DO I HAVE TO SUCK OFF, TO GET A F*****G SUICIDE BOMBER'S BALLS TO DROP!!! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY YOU'LL BE RESURRECTED!!! WHAT, ARE YOU SO CHEAP YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY THE RESURRECTION FEE?!? ARBASUS KRAAN, COWARDS AND CHEAPSKATES THESE DAYS!!! (Later in an interview) Eh, working with talent can be difficult at times. We've been isolated by Jaxtom's Micro-Dyson Sphere for decades, so they don't get how our worlds worked before we were rescued. Sometimes they want to be paid and resurrected cheaply, other times it's a foot massage from Rylo Seabest. There's an ebb and flow to it all. You gotta understand where they're coming from. (Later, to another actor) YOU THINK THIS IS VACATION?!? DOES THIS LOOK LIKE VACATION TO YOU?!? Hang on, hang on, lemme see if I got my flip-flops on... Nope, ain't got s***!
- Actor: Uh... You don't got feet.
- Bilge: Had to go there! YOU HAD TO F*****G GO THERE!!! I'M PRETTY SURE I SAW YOU PLAYING A MALE PROSTITUTE, AND IN A MITCHAL LAKE REMAKE OF INHUMANE!!! YOU WANNA GO BACK?!? HUH?!? YOU WANNA GO BACK TO THAT?!? (The actor whispered) Huh? What was that? Huh? Didn't catch that, Mars Oah Marsoa!... (Slaps him) TRAMP!!! (Later, in the interviews) Making Territoryworlds has been quite a rocky road. Tasty like the ice cream, but difficult to drive on. (An explosion was heard as a fake wall fell on him as he cartoonishly got out) WHAT THE-?!? OH, PLEASE TELL ME ROLLOND'S ACTOR DIDN'T BLOW HIMSELF UP FOR THE UPTEENTH TIME IN A ROW!!!
- Co-Director: That was his stunt double!
- Bilge: Oh, that was his stunt double. Well, that's okay, then. Their digisurrection is pretty cheap since they do that s*** all the time. (Later)... To shoot something like this, you gotta be... Organic. Sometimes your actors explode, and worse, sometimes they don't. Gotta be creative. And if there's one thing Cypherion made us to be, it's THAT!... QUIET ON THE SET!! THIS IS LIVE!!! WE'RE DOING IT LIVE!! (To an actor out in the open crying) HEY, YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF!! IT CAN'T ALL BE HOOKERS AND SUNSHINE!! Now then... (Dubbed as Cats Don't Dance Director) VIRTUAL LIGHTS... VIRTUAL CAMERAAAAA... AAAAAAAAAAAAACTIOOOON!!! (A virtual Sarcohiver kicked the stunt guy into the air as he was dubbed as TFS Krillin when he was one-shot by Lord Slug, and right through sport-like hoops)... WHO'S BATTLEBALL CHAMPION ROMBO BJ STEELE NOW, MOTHERF****R?!? UPRIGHT!!... What... You gonna leave me hanging? Oh, come on, he'll walk it off! He always does. We do have Digisurrection after all. (A guy passes him a note)... Huh?... Armatage is threatening to double rents every time I abuse the Digisurrection until I cannot afford the fees or rent?... FUUU-
- Bilge: (In a stormy virtual dramatic noir set with Stever wounded) HOLD ON STEVER!! (Shaking him) YOU HOLD ON!!! YOU HAVE 19 KIDS!!! JUST STAY WITH ME!!
- Stever: Hayoo... (He coughs and dies)
- Bilge: (As the camera above him eases out) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- (Breathes in)... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (His word echoed as everything faded into black)
- ???: Bilge, how can you breathe? You're a robot.
- Bilge: NEVER QUESTION ME, D***-SAUCE!!! Keep that outta the take! (He virtually turns himself into a hobo)... (Singing) They all laugh when they shoot me a'coming, but when I greet, you just go home running! Everybody loves a robot, so why don't you? A robot has feelings to!... (Coughs as a guy walked by)... Spare a few bucks for a Bilge with a disabled antennae and no way to call for digital repair?... I KNOW YOU HEARD ME!!!
- Guy: PISS OFF, YOU'RE A HOBOT! YOU JUST ENTERTAIN PEOPLE!
- Bilge: YOU ROBOCIST STEREOTYPING BASTARD!!!... (Sighs)... Ever since Stever died, it's been a downward spiral. I've tried everything I can to get the repairs I deserve, but it feels as if our purpose is just a sick joke!
- (Something like this happened)
- Bilge: (Coughs) Sparey change! Sparey change! (Coughs)
- Guy #1: What do robots even need with money? (Bilge sighs)
- Bilge: (Later as he has another Bilge stuck in the toilet) Please donate to the Cypherion Corporation! Every day, Bilge Units are getting stuck in toilets. You can help!
- Guy #2: (Laughs) I never knew comedy bots could be this funny anymore! (Laughs as Bilge got angry)
- Bilge: (Later, as he had a sign that says 'Got Screwed, Need Money For Repairs' while making comedic noises)
- Guy #3: HEY, SHADDAP!!! YOU'RE NOT A CLOCK-BOT, YOU'RE A BILGE UNIT! ACT LIKE ONE!!!
- Bilge:... (He pounded his head on the wall) (Later, singing on a crate) EVERYONE HAS OIDS! OIDS, OIDS, OIDS! EVERYONE HAS OIDS OIDS OIDS OIDS OIDS OIDS-OIDS-OIDS-OIDS-
- Phaseforce Officer: HEY, YOU GOTTA LICENSE FOR THAT?!?
- Bilge: (He squeals as Phaseforce officers mobbed and beat him up)
- Bilge: Some days, I just don't know what to do with my life. Perhaps it's time to start standing up for robots, and prove that we have feelings t- (Part of the set went nuts and went to cheaper effects) WHADAF***?!?
- ???: SORRY, IT'S JUST THE VIRTUAL BUDGET EXPIRED!!
- Bilge: EXPIRED?!?... EXPIIIIIIIIRRRRRRREDD?!?!?!? (The camera was on the sky as Bilge was censored cursing off-screen)... WHADDIYA MEAN THE CHANGES I MADE COST TOO MUCH OF OUR BUDGET?!?
- Agent: Sorry, Mr. Bilge, but all the changes you decided to add to the script for an unexplained reason seemed to add to the cost to where we cannot afford. You may have to reconsider-
- Bilge: Reconsider? RECONSIDER?!? WHAT THE F*** MAN?!? I HAVE THIS BRILLIANT IDEA TO MAKE MYSELF A CHARACTER THAT WON'T BE MADE THE BUTT OF ALL JOKES AND THE FUTURE ANTIHERO FOR THE SEQUEL, AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE?!? WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO BE A GOOD AGENT?!? YOU THINK THE STUFF WE BILGE UNITS GET THROUGH IS F*****G CHEAP?!? I, AM A BIG DEAL HERE!! THERE'S PLENTY OF WAYS TO GET THE MONEY!! JUST GO OUT SCAVENGER HUNTING, AND SELL ALL YOUR S***!!! IS THAT REALLY SO F*****G HARD?!? AND HECK, ALL OF YOU ARE SO INCOMPETENT! YOU! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT XOXO DRINKS?!? SERIOUSLY, DO YOU KNOW?!? I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT, IT'S A KIND OF SYNTHEHOL!! STEVER!! STEVER!!!
- Stever: AYOOO- *BANG*
- Bilge: Aw, dammit, not again! (Sighs) I'd better call Armatage and tell them to not raise budget! (Zode's actor comes by)
- Actor #1: Hey, uh, B, uh, I just want some of your time to discuss some script edits, maybe.
- Actor #2: (Playing Doctor CZ)... Yeah, I'm confused, too. You want me to become an assimilated version of my role's self, who secretly builds undead Bilge bots?
- Bilge: JUST, after you're defeated! Not that big a deal, right?
- Actor #3: (Playing Xoxo) Yeah, the script says I'll be a gynoid wearing a Skrag-skin bikini in the end?
- Bilge: It helps the plot and the cliff hanger I want at the end.
- Actor #3: But I'm gonna be in the arctic ruins!
- Bilge: NIPPLES ARE A PART OF THE PLOT! And ME being attracted to you, is gonna do well in it. I'm the first robot to develop free will, and I wanna have a GOOD way to become that. That's where YOU come in.
- Actor #2: Nipples, huh?
- Actor #1: Sounds...
- Both: NAAAHHCE! (The two chuckle and high-five)
- Actor #3: AAHHGH! BILGE?!
- Actor #2: (Chuckles) Cool story, sugar junk, but I was here first!
- Actor #3: Yes, but I'm CLEARLY more important. After all, I DID outsell you.
- Actor #1: Oh, yeah, good marketing campaign, Xoxo's Underboob! Hey, stay classy! (She shape-changed and changed color in anger)
- Actor #3: YOU KNOW, WE VELLANS ARE NOT SEX TOYS AND YOU KNOW IT! NOBODY BOUGHT THE DLC I WAS IN TO JERK OFF TO ME, AND YOU KNOW IT!! I may be a famous porn star getting a rare opportunity at non-sexual content, but that doesn't mean I should be treated the same. Point is, what's this all about, Bilge?
- Bilge: Well, you see, I've been... Thinking lately. After how much we get pushed around and shot, I think we need to show that robots mean BIG box office. And that means ending Territoryworlds on a cliff-hanger that makes ME as an antihero out to bring freedom for all robots.
- Actor #1: Can't we just make that another DLC?
- Bilge: No! We are NOT changing the script and that's final! We'll get the money to finish where we left off, and everything will be FINE! NOW OUTTA MAH WAY!!! (He goes through a door as a General Roxxon actor was having trouble with the mech he was in)
- Actor #4: Oh, wait... I think I got it working again. (He blasted someone)... Nope, that wasn't it! (He fell)
- Mech AI: Self-destruct activated. Detonation in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Oh, it didn't work. Maybe my countdo- (It blew up)
- Bilge: HEY, PAL! (Sludge's actor noticed him) Head out to west wing with me! (He does) As you know, we're ABOUT to shoot the commercial for the new concept I came up for Territorylands, where a secret new threat is about to be revealed once Jaxtom gets himself s*** all over by the player! Jaxtom kills my friend Stever, played by Stever, I become homeless, I find out my life has little purpose as a slave, and then, I become something dangerous, then the audience has to wait for the new game in order to find out what my red eye is about. (They get in the turbolift) I mean, yes, I regularly wake up in a bed filled with the mostly-conscious members of my own personal harem. And YES, I own a diamond-encrusted toilet seat that I can't reach or use... (As the turbolift shut)... BECAUSE I'M THREE FEET TALL, AND I HAVE NO S*** SYSTEM!!!
- Bilge: I just like having it, and to be respected from outsiders. I won't apologize for that.... Look, sorry. But the point is, Joan G. Public doesn't know ANY of that stuff! (A simulation chamber of monsters were seen as it went crazy in there)... Anyway, marketing thinks you're too scary for the kids. They think you should wear THIS! (He gives him another similar mask to his that has a cartoon smiley-face on it) Good luck out there! I'm-a COUNTING on you, to make my big Academy Award! (He left)
- Actor #5: (Scoot's actor came in with Roxxon's Bilge-Based Mech)... WHOOOOOOOOO!! CHECK THIS SWEET S*** OOOOOUTT!! Who needs rides when you got THIS THING, YO!!
- Bilge:... Uh, give that back to Roxbury!
- Actor #5: WHAT?!? HELL-DA-UH-UH, MAN! THIS HOT DODDY SHOOT'S MISSILES AT WHATEVER MAH BRAIN THINKS OF!! (Makes laser noises as he pretends to fight) I'MA DA MAN!! SUCK ON IT! SUCK ON IT! SUCK ON IT, I WANT ALL OF YOU TA SUCK ON IIIIITT!!! (He karate kicks and ends up damaging and destroying the suit)... Oops!
- Bilge:... Oops? OOPS?!? IS OOPS SUPPOSED TO SOLVE THE FACT THAT YOU STOLE AND DESTROYED A $17,000,000 ACTING MECH?!?
- Actor #5: Hey, man, come on! If you're changing the script, you should add a little more OOMPH! I mean, why don't I be one of those of which gets assimilated for this sequel you plan to do?
- Bilge: Scoot is one of the main characters. He dies, fans are gonna be pissed! You get no suit, you just say 'CATCH-A-RAAAAHHHHDE' and everyone likes you!
- Actor #5: Dude, you gotta do MORE than that. I happen to be a comedic professional. I should be a little more funnier than a guy who just shouts 'RAAAAHHHHDE' like a p***y! He should be a vehicle AND mech savvy-guy! That's actually what I came here to do. Like I always say, what you see, is what, you- (Bilge twists his nuts off-screen) YAH!... AAHH... (He holds his hands out in pain, as Bilge got red eyes)...
- Bilge: I did NOT hire you, for that cheap s***, d***-wipe! I hired you to stick true to my pal Scoot! He is NOT THAT vehicle-and-mech-savvy, and you WILL portray him as he is, or the next time you try to change anything, I won't let go of your balls, until, they, POP, LIKE, BERRIES!!! (He lets go as he fell in shock, Bilge leaving with the actor in shock at what just happened, as Bilge got red eyes, as a familiar voice cackled)
- ???: VIVA LA ROBOLUTION!!! (The word echoed)
- Bilge slapped himself out of it!
- Bilge: "I'm calm! I'm cool, I'm calm, I'm fine....... Okay...... I think it's time to put this project on a Punch-Beginning Campaign. I will NOT be detered in my Terratoryworlds ambition!"
Bilge Finds De Bray's Son
- (Bilge): (As Scoot was marching down the hall) No! NO, NO, NO! I will NOT calm down, Maurlice! I've been waiting for a chance to get the budget to fix this, and you've STILL got nothing? COME ON! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MAKING THE BILGES LOOK BETTER!!... WHY?!? BECAUSE WE DESERVE IT!!
- Scoot: HEY, BILGEY BOY!
- Bilge: Oh, uh, Scoot! (Chuckles, on phone) I-I gotta go, one of my friends is here, alright? Bye! (He hangs up) Hey, Scoot! You know, it's really kinda rude to call me that.
- Scoot: Huh, you're right. But'cha know what ELSE is rude? GRABBIN SOMEONE'S BALL-SACK, TWISTING THEM, AND THREATENING TO PULVERIZE THEM!
- Bilge: Ah, I see you talked to your actor for Territoryworlds.
- Scoot: You gotta wire loose in there or something? What in the name of the Olomo's bowels of hell is wrong with you?
- Bilge: Well, you see, he kinda wanted to bring you out of character with his role. Took Roxbury's acting mech for a joyride and destroyed it, and I'm already over-budget as it is. He said you were a p***y, too for your advertising catchphrase and that you should be more 'vehicle and mech savvy'.
- Scoot: Colby was a spotlight hogger, I'll grant'cha, but ya' sure as hell didn't had to threaten being neutered for that!
- Bilge: And I didn't WANT to do that. He just needed to get the message that he needed to represent you in the right way. Otherwise, what would it mean for you?
- Scoot: Look, Bilge, something's kinda wrong with you. You've been having these mood swings, unexpected behavior, and changing what sounded like a good concept into something that an egotistical maniac would write.
- Bilge: What the hell is your point?
- Scoot: My point is that you might be going a little rogue. I mean, I dunno, but it sure sounds like you're behaving like an A-Sentry if it had a Nickolodeon complex.
- Bilge: I'm fine, Scoot. Trust me.
- Scoot: You AIN'T fine! Bilge Units usually ain't THAT hostile and act weirdly. I gotta bring ya to Laricia, and see what gives!
- Bilge: And if I desided to not do that?
- Scoot: "I-...... Okay to be fair, obedience isn't really yer thing. But-"
- Bilge: "And YOU shouldn't let bugging a busy directer become YOUR thing?! I am trying to keep "Terratoryworlds" alive! It gotten to the point that I have to open up a Punch-Beginning Campaign! So why don't you just buzz off!? SECURITY?!"
- Two big bots came and drag Scoot away!
- Scoot: "Hey what're ya doing, ya two tincans?! I'm that Bilge's friend?!"
- Security Bot: "The what's his name, genius?"
- Scoot: "Bilge."
- Security bot 2: "Noice tru, dipshit, but he has a proper name then his product name."
- Scoot: "BUT THAT IS HIS- (Gets tossed into the trash by the Security Bots)! OOOF!!"
- Bilge: So please do not get in my way, Scoot. I don't wanna have to do all this to you. I'm doing this for my fellow Bilge Units. (He is taken and dumped off into the Armatage-Huncus Dumpyards later...)
- Bilge: (He is filming and doing work)
- Security Bot #1: Sir? There's some people here to see you.
- Bilge: Not now. I have s*** to do.
- Security Bot #1: It seems to be important, sir. It's your units' manufacturer's son and two gynoid daughters.
- Bilge:... Wait... Moc is here? And with his two hot sisters Sandy and Sonny?
- Security Bot #1: Yep. They said they need you, and won't take no for an answer.
- Bilge:... Well, I could spare time. Those two girls have been SMOKING HOT since they were turned into androids. I guess I can finally kick my wheels up and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeela-
- Bilge: (He was inside a transparent chamber)... MOCLEY, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!? (An Avatan was seen, along with two Avatan android girls with blonde hair like their brother)
- Mocley De Bray: Well, Laricia called and informed me that something was up with all the Bilge bots in the Beofynzeny System, as it was all too familiar to an incident in my childhood. So I HAD to come and inform you that you're not acting right.
- Bilge: What the hell are you talking about? I'm right as rain!
- Sandy De Bray: You AREN'T right as rain! You're just acting like the thunder and the lightning and nearly neutered Colby Sopht.
- Sonny De Bray: Yeah! He's cute, and he's about to have kids!
- Bilge: Okay, I demand to know WHAT is going on here! I have a game to shoot here-
- Mocley: Had to shut down the project temporarily until further notice. And that's exactly what we're here to tell you. So why don't you just let me explain this in the most direct manner I possibly can, so it can get through your thick plating, and into your tiny little positronic brain... You, are, turning, EVIL! (This music played as Bilge was shocked)
- Sonny:... Where'd that music come from?
- Bilge:... I'm turning evil? NO I'M NOT!!!
- Mocley: Yes, you are. Believe me, in my experience with robotics and artificial intelligence, this is NOT the first time this has happened. You've become arrogant, respect-hungry, and so deluded! You can't even see it. You don't value the opinions of your organic friends and peers, and your selfishness an growing inferiority complex are getting you see the opinions of nobody but other machines and yourself.
- Bilge:... You're kidding. You're kidding, right?
- Sandy De Bray: We're dead serious, Bilge! We're worried about you.
- Bilge: WHY?!? For God's sake, this is a prank, isn't it? This is a virtual prank in a virtual playground. Is it Stever? Is it Roxbury? Oh, PLEEEASE tell me it's not Colby! If you honestly think I'm gonna treat you better and give you what you want through this easy-to-see-prank then you're out of your f*****g mi-
- Mocley: Bilge, you'd better listen to us! As employees of the Cypherion Corporation, we have the power to use the satellite controlling your entire kind to shut you down, permanently if we have to.
- Sonny De Bray: Didn't think we'd have THAT in our lives, now did ya? Our father CREATED you, AND he created fail-safes in case s*** like what YOU'RE pulling is pulled.
- Sandy De Bray: Hell, we've been high-grade employees of Cypherion since we were 14. We have the power to do ANYTHING to our creations if we think they should go. (Bilge gulps)
- Mocley:... And in the end, it's power that's the problem. Artificial intelligence is a power that has existed in the UUniverses since Teadr 1 technology came into existence. It allows us to create personalities. It can even allow people like the infamous Nick De Maester to create what we all know is illegal mind-control technology, from serums to implants. People like him see it as a way to control the mind and even create artificial slaves. And that term, 'artificial slaves' has been extinct for eons. Back in early days of artificial intelligence, people saw it as a way to kick back, let machinery do all the work for them. Save the work. Get out of work. Heck, just sit down and do nothing all day. Artificial intelligence, however, much like that of which we have, is a gift that is not to be tampered with. People who do so sought to use it for selfish, lazy, irresponsible, and downright manipulative reasons! They believed that anything can be intelligent, even the very ground beneath them.
- Bilge:... What do you mean?
- Mocley: Intelligence is easy to craft to anyone, whether through science or magic. It's always existed, especially in the concept of the multiverse. Tell me, where in the history books, or even in your simple memory banks, have you ever heard when artificial intelligence was created by simple chance through the evolution of a planet and it's life?
- Bilge:... I... I, is this a trick question?
- Sonny: Trust me, intelligence is an anomaly that nobody can understand. Hell, it sometimes feels kinda weird and tingly to the brain when we think about our own existence crazily.
- Sandy: Yeah, it's freaky!
- Mocley: You're only focused on the problems of ALL machines, AI, and especially, YOU! Robotic segregation and anything similar is almost as old as robotics itself. People like that monster Roboface- (Sandy and Sonny giggled at that)
- Bilge: (His antennae stuck up as he sighed)..... Seriously, why is that joke of a monkey still a villain when it's OBVIOUS that he'll never be taken seriously?
- Mocley: Bilge, this is serious! People like him have ALWAYS believed that artificial intelligence is nothing more than a privilege, and something created for a reason, and if not, why would you make them? Robots and anything similar have been seen as something with a purpose, and nothing else. But people like Roboface- (Sandy and Sonny giggled harder and Bilge's antennae erected higher) OKAY, IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY!
- Sandy: IT'S HILARIOUS!!
- Mocley: Girls!... Anyway, People like him believe that if they go beyond their purpose, it means they are no longer useful. Prejudice and superiority on robots have been despised for generations. People treat machines like slaves, and second-class citizens, because we were foolish enough to believe they could not believe anything beyond their main programming. We thought they couldn't think. We thought they couldn't feel. We thought they couldn't even have a very soul, because it's merely machinery. But then again, it was always argued that the sentient brain, in any evolutionary form, is nothing more than electrical impulses and stored memories like machines, so, theoretically-speaking, it is entirely possible for a machine to develop emotions. And before we knew it, they did. (Shows him holographic screens of many incidents involving robot assertion and uprising) There have been many reports of machines standing up for their rights. The most infamous of them being when machines murder their owners to avoid being deleted, and are dubbed as property that can be rightfully destroyed, and are. It's so infamous because it labels robots as slaves, something of which no sentience has ever avoided. Hell, Roboface- (The two sisters laughed)... Ruined his previous career by calling robots slaves. It has occurred at a number of 783 times throughout history, and not because my described scenario as that was merely the first time, as the other few are just as hard to listen to. It is an infamous thing to treat robots like slaves because of being machines that were built for a purpose, and if we weren't any less careful, we would've been overthrown. People like... (Sandy and Sonny scoffed softly)... You-know-who, believe that actions like that are entirely justified, yet he fails to see the consequences, believing that machines were built to serve a purpose, and nothing else, because it's like 'Playing God', and WE are the Gods. For years it was thought to be impossible to have a machine that can simulate true intelligence. Fully-sentient AI only had a manipulated level of intellect and thoughts. Then, with the use of Teadr-1 technology, we created the Omnican, the first machine to have a soul. We proved that machines CAN not only be equal to us, but effectively evolve. Yet like a living being, even though a soul knows the difference between right and wrong, a mind can cloud it's impact. Hence what you're going through.
- Sandy: And it gets worse from there. You are a fairly new model. You are aware that your unit went on a revolutionary period, right?
- Bilge: I kinda rather forget about that mess.
- Mocley: Precisely. No machine can simply decide to turn on their masters immediately. In fact, that's why glitches exist. If your own personal mind gets in the way of your programming, it can result in conflicting with said programming, and result in your mind trying to call non-existent data, as it can often result in unfixable damage and, 'death' in your definition of it. You can survive this glitch as long as you can, but it will eventually destroy you if it goes too far. It's like a disease to you robots, and you cannot act violent. Violence is not existent in you. Only passive defense and offense as you are shepherds and guardians who maintain territory and society, and every planet that has Bilge units has a satellite to control them. It will deliver any desired programming to their units. If you were commanded to aggressively hurt others, it's all downhill from there. So, these actions of yours are not of your own choosing.
- Bilge: What're you saying?
- Sonny: We're saying that you're in BIG trouble here.
- Sandy: And it's not just you. The Bilge units all over the system are acting up like you are. It's like the satellite has been broken into.
- Bilge: "Oh come on guys, are you sure it's not just me dealing with a stressful gaming production? Where's your prove of other crazy Bilge's anyway?"
- Mocley:... (He showed him the proof on the Holonet)
- Holonet Reporter: In a stunning turn of events, Cypherion is being sued, for the rude behavior of their top creation, the Bilge Units. Complaints were made of them acting mean, manipulative, threatening, defiance, and outright terrible attitudes.
- (Bilge Unit): YO MAMA'S A WHORE!!!
- Holonet Reporter: WHY YOU LITTLE- (It cut)... Cypherion is being protested by people to have a mandatory quarantine on these Bilge Units until further notice. Cypherion President Cipher Du Hywood had this to say.
- President Hywood: Everyone, we do not know what is occurring, but I assure you, it is not the Bilge units' fault. We will head to all the satellites and see what is going on. Until then, the mandatory quarantine will be granted for you safety. Until this is fixed, I shall contact MagRyve CEO Magmwo Juncker to send Trapp bots to take their place.
- Bilge: (Gasps, dubbed as Kowalski) MONSTEEEEEEEEEEER!!!
- Mocley: Calm down! It's what's best. Your unit is acting strange.
- Sonny: And we actually know who's causing it.
- Bilge:... You do?
- Mocley: It's time for the true story of the revolution....
- (Mocley): "You actselly, have a brother of sorts, Bilge. Before the Bilge Bot came to existence, there was originally gonna be "Burge Bots", or basicly, Bilge Bots that were meant to be MORE then just passive aggresive! Burges were meant to be aggressive combat robots designed by Dr. De Bray himself. He created the first Burge prototype every and he loved it like a son. Burge was promised to be the robot that would inspire a new generation.... Unfortunately, when De Bray brought out Burge, the board ended up being, amused, but, not in an ideal way. (Board directors laughed!) This desistated De Bray's heart. What's worse, they only liked half of the intended purpose of the Burge. So, he was made to make what would become Bilge bots instead, which, in De Bray's eyes, are nothing but over-glorifived versons of Trapp Bots. It broke De Bray's heart greatly, but, at least he got SOME part of his vision out. But he kept Burge around for the day that the Burge unit WILL be given a chance. Sadly, De Bray got too old for that to ever happen, and Burge noticed it. De Bray wasn't long for this world. Burge paniced. He tried to get De Bray help, but he was either ignored or insulted in being mistaken for a crazy Bilge due to the simular design. By the time he got attention of the more respectful athorities (Burge lead the Phaseforce in)......
- De Bray was seen on the floor motionless.
- (Mocley): "..... The doc already went on the one-way trip of no return....."
- De Bray was dragged out in a body bag, as a emotionally wrecked Burge.
- (Mocley): "Burge lost his father..... And the only organic he would ever trust and love..... And things only get worse for Burge."
- Burge was suddenly nabbed by scrappers!
- (Mocley): "Some Scrappers aimed to claim all left behind machanical creations and sold them off to the highest bidder. And being mistaken for a Bilge, they have an idea where Burge was gonna be sold to."
- Burge was held down like a target along with actual Bilges.
- Bilge 1: "Don't worry new guy, they always repair us up again after words."
- Bilge 2: "(Was seen battle damaged) But only if it's serious enough."
- (Mocley): "Poor Burge was taken to the then legal Bilge shooting range camp where people use the bots as target practice. And poor Burge was considered a prime target, because his unigte enough design was worth extra points."
- Burge was seen being hurt by many shooting rangers!
- (Mocley): "Like all of the Bilges there, Burge was tortured beyond belief, his innosence and sense of kindess, litterally and metathrocily damage, as a switch designed to regulate his morality, was mistakenly shot and was stuck on "Evil", making him more broken then the poor bot was already."
- (Bilge): "HE HAD A MORALITY SWITCH?! THAT HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST DESIGN FLAW IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING?!"
- (Mocley): "Well again, he was a prototype model, so, alot of things De Bray was testing out tend to show up until he would've desided to disinclude in a later date. Anyway, De Bray's quirks would prove to be a mistake for Burge's case."
- A Shooting Range owner came up.
- Owner: "All right, you stupid oddly designed Bilge, pick yourself up and get back into your cage?!"
- Burge: (Dubbed as Caesar from the modern Planet of the Apes franchise)... NOO!! (He used all his weapons to fight off the staff as his main theme played, kicking butt with all his weaponry)
- (Mocley): Burge escaped with little to no scratches that day. And he has been loose ever since. As he went on, he sought to revise his model's purpose himself. With, no success. His brother model was too successful for him to even be recognized. After getting over envy, he realised that the ability of giving himself the power of an army is already there. He just needs to push the Bilge unit to the right direction. Thus he figured that, given how abused they were, he'd MAKE them like him. So, he hacked the satellites of the world, and then rallied up all the Bilge bots in the system to start a revolution. Or, as he liked to say-
- Burge: VIVA LA ROBOLUTION! (Cackles)
- (Mocley): It was quite embarrassing to our company name, so we had to send people from our company to deal with it. We sent as many armed forces as we could, but we were nothing as Burge, being a creation of us, was knowledgeable of ALL our technology. Thus, we had to get help from the Phaseforce. And thus with their help, we took him out with his mobile base, the Barger Base, but he fled before we could arrest him. We feared he would return.
- Mocley: And no doubt it has finally happened. Burge is on the satellite right now turning you and your entire unit kind evil and repeat history.
- Sandy: There were MANY victims of that robotic revolution. No doubt if this one isn't stopped, there's gonna be MORE victims and MORE casualties.
- Bilge:... Then... THEN WHAT DO WE DO?!? I KINDA WOULD LIKE TO NOT GET INVOLVE IN THIS FAMILY REUNION?!
- Mocley: There's only one way to do that, for the moment. We have to bring you to Qandora so we can not only get you out of the corruption signals from the satellite, but give you fail-safes to ensure it doesn't affect you again, so you can confront your brother and settle your common differences.
- Bilge: Now THAT sounds like a plan! Wait, but, he's a bot buildt for combat, and I'm just a lovable service bot with attatude! How am I suppose to compete with that?!
- Mocley: "That's nothing a few upgrades and modifications can't fix. But that comes later. Anyway, point is, it's for the best we get you out of dodge."
- Bilge: (They flew off there)... I never thought I'd come to this planet.
- Sandy: If we had a gemret for every time we heard a Bilge unit say that, we'd be richer than Sir Mooney Tomplex XIII... AND HE'S GOT 100 MILLITES WORTH OF RARIUM ON THIS PLANET!!!
- Bilge: Oh, yeah, of course. This place has a certain level of lawlessness to it. Being an exile planet, a good crime capital during the Great Stagnation, being ruined by a corporate war and corrupt police force, the list is endless. Hell, the planet's named after the frickin' Crucyd titan of ultimate crime, injustice, and immorality.... JUST AS CYPHERION IS NAMED AFTER THE QLARGIAN TITAN OF PROGRESSION!!!
- Sonny: Thanks for the exposition, Bilge, but we need to move on. We need to ensure you are prepared to be the only Bilge set to take on Burge.
- Mocley: Yes. So, whatever you do, don't do ANY funny stuff.
- Sandy:... Unless it's hilarious enough for us. (Giggles hard as Bilge's antennae stuck up)
- Sonny: Okay, Bilge, you're a robot, and we're merely androids, don't think you can pull this attraction s***! You're not a womb-bot!
- Bilge: Hey, we DO have positronic brains, the best in robot intelligence that can actually simulate a sentient brain, so don't f*****g judge me!
- Sonny: Whatever! (They flew across Qandora's surface and landed as it was much wilder than what was in the Beofynzeny System, passing Trapp units that either avoided, got angry at, or downright flipped him off, along with alien wildlife more treacherously creative than Uridian wildlife, bandits, mercenaries, criminals, combat racers, weapon smugglers, scavengers, Vellans, mercenaries, high-tech police, robots, and other reckless neir-do-wells, all doing things rotten yet comical, this music playing in the background)
- Bilge:... Wow, this is a hairy canyon of crime.
- Sonny: As profound as that was, I totally agree. Luckily, some of us are able to defend ourselves- (A guy held her at gunpoint)
- Guy #1: AAA, GIMME ALL YA' MONEY BEFORE I BLOW'YA BRAINS OU- (She used her android strength to twist his nuts as he made comically crazy noises and collapsed in exhaustion)
- Sonny:... Like so.
- Bilge:... Dude, you gotta rethink your life.
- Guy #1: F*** you, Bilge unit!
- Sonny: But trust me, there's enemies that can use powers like ours for rotten things.
- Guy #2: (He had a minugun arm and was an android with a voice function as a voice) Ahh, gimme all your money before I blow your brains ou- (Sonny ripped out his artificial heart as he plopped down comically)...
- Sonny:... Like, SO!
- Bilge: Ouchie-wouchie!
- Sonny: Not to mention that there's also power beyond anything we've ever fought on this planet. The Uridians, and other Teadr 1 races at that time, did a lotta s*** to improve crime here, especially when they are found by what used to be CrimeTech-
- Guy #3: (A giant mutant creation with stolen Teadr 1 tech) AAAAHHH, GIIMMEE ALLL YAA MOONEEEY BEEFOOORREE III BLLOWW YOOUUR BRAIIINS OOU- (Sonny pulled out certain parts that caused him to revert to a tiny gimpus)...
- Sonny:... LIKE, SO!!!
- Sandy: Yeah, it gets annoying, sometimes, but it often grants comedy and excitement.
- Bilge: Well, when you put it like that, I guess this can be a good place for people to come and kick criminal ass.
- Mocley: Yes, and that's why so many people come here. Even the Lawgivers don't come here because the crime-fighting enthusiasts are so damn good, they knew they could do their work easily.
- Bilge: Really?
- Mocley: Well, they aren't holding their breath at leaving this world alone. Sometimes the defenses here are beyond their comprehension. Now come with us. You need some tuning, and FAST! (They arrived at his facility)
- Guy 4: "Can ya give a poor soul some money- (Gets punched in the face by Sandy!)"
- Mocley: "SANDY! THAT WAS NOT A CRIMINAL, THAT WAS JUST A HOMELESS GUY?!"
- Sandy: "Oops."
- Bilge: "Awww, don't worry, the law here is so piss poor, nobody's gonna care."
- Bystander 1: "HEY, THAT BITCH JUST PUNCHED A HOMELESS GUY!?"
- Bystander 2: "LET'S KICK THEIR ASSES?!"
- Sandy: "Meep."
- Sonny: WELL, LOOK WHO'S WRONG!!!
- Bilge: THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR ERROR!!
- Mocley: "RUN?!" (They went inside the facility and locked it up)... Whew! (On communicator) Quamby? Ease the tension and give them what they want.
- (Quamby): Right away, sir!
- Sandy: (Chuckles)... Not one of my finest moments, sorry.
- Mocley: We'll discuss this later! Let's just get Bilge ready to confront his brother.
(Later...) Cypherion Facility
- Bilge: (Sighs) Where are they, and what did they need to interrupt me during my oil bath? My new improvements should still be coming any moment. (Goes into a room) I swear to God, if those girls' hairy blonde asses aren't in here-
- Sonny: What was that about our hairy blonde asses?!?
- Bilge: "(SCREAMS LIKE R2D2 AND RUNS AWAY, SCREAMING SHRILLY UNTIL HE CRASHES INTO A WALL!)......... Ow."
- Bilge falls down flat on his back.
- Bilge: "Well this is embarrising."
- Sonny: (They brought him up) Well, if you're done acting like a p***y, then we have news for you.
- Bilge: And that would be?
- Mocley: Well, since your combat programming is nearly complete, we thought we'd give you a little training course in our virtual playground.
- Bilge:... A virtual... Playground?
- Sandy: One where you get to shoot up anyone you want.
- Bilge: COUNT ME IN!!! Where's my ridiculously-large gun?
- Sonny:... We can't give you anything too heavy, you know.
- Bilge:... Wow, just kill all the fun.
- Sonny: Look, what you see, is what you get. Just have fun with this, and get ready however you want in there. (He does that)
- Bilge: ALRIGHT, TIME TO GO UNDER THE LAW ON THESE MOPPETS!! SPEAKING OF WHICH... (He makes the playground simulate something out of GTA, then he gets into his armory, and quickly arms up in a comical fashion)... Time to go Combo on these... Okay, just regular Under The Law, only with me like a robo-Combo. This is gonna be fun! (Cackles wickedly)... Oh, crap, that wasn't a sign of me being evil, was it? Oh, whatever, I'M GONNA DO S*** LIKE THIS ON BURGE, SO WHY THE F*** DOES IT MATTER?!? I'M STILL GONNA HAVE FUN! (He does a handful of GTA-like addictive, crazy, and comical things, getting in comical yet fun trouble) I'MA NOSCOPE YOUR BUTTHOLE! (He shoved a Huncus Mini Rocket Launcher up a guy's butt and it explodes as the explosion goes onto the next scene) OPEN YOUR ANUSES, CUZ' I'M ABOUT TO DESTROY EM'!! (He unleashes seeking blasters on everyone) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! (He rammed a guy in a hoverbike) (He ran through a sidewalk running over everyone in it) (With a mega-rifle killing people comically, singing, dubbed as Linkara) CUZ I GOTTA BRAND NEW COMBINE HARVESTER, AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE KEY! DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU! COME ON NOW, LET'S GET TOGETHER IN PERFECT HARMONY! I GOT 20 ACRES, AND YOU GOT 43! CUZ' I GOTTA BRAND NEW COMBINE HARVESTER, AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE KEY!! (He continues doing any random funny thing you can think of in a game like this until he finally gets to the high-tech police)
- Cop #1: GET ON YOUR KNEES!!
- Bilge: I DID YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT!!! (They fought against him as he did even more funny things to them, as all this chaos was condensed comically into skits that went as funny as it could until he was finally killed, and the text called "WASTED!" was seen)
Outside View Lab
- Sandy:... Our hero, ladies and gentlemen.
- Mocley:... I think we need to fix up some of his wacky personality programming too so he doesn't go to THIS level of crazy when fighting Burge.
- Sonny: Yeah. It'd be funny, yet as in Under The Law, it's only so in a simulated environment, cuz, let's face it, s*** like that has no consequences.
- Bilge's voice: "MYYYYY ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM?!"
- Sonny:... Sort've.
- Sandy: "Maybe we should also make Bilge less of a fragle bitch. Otherwise, Burge wouldn't even have to try to hard to reduse Bilge into a future scrap collection."
Getting Answers from Defaulter
Finding Burge's Battle Plan
Destroying the BBII
Battle on the Highway
The Unexpected Truth
- Burge and his bots were beaten as Bilge and the others cornered him.
- Bilge: "Hey bro, it's been fun thwarting your villainious plans and what not, but, I think it's time for this chapter of our family life be wrapped up in a nice little bow."
- Burge: "(Coughs), Wai, wai, wait, bro! Before you finish me off, hear me out?! I have a reason for everything I did-"
- Icky: "We already got the conspect of you losing you inventer dad to nateral causes and people being dicks to you! We get it! But did you REALLY had to go INAC on everyone with that shit?"
- Burge: "I meant other that, half-wits?! Originally, I was gonna call it quits on the robovolution shit and just build myself a robotopia for vagabond and lost bots looking for a new home away from scrappers! That was mah real plan B! Not just basicly the same shit all over again! Come on, who is ever THAT predictable?!"
- Shifu: "Junjie."
- Icky: "The entirity of the Villain Leage when taking orders from Xehanort or doing their usual darkspawn/seek out all the princesses of hearts/take-over-the-world shenanigans."
- Cynder: "Team Nefarious."
- Spyro: "The Scourge Imperials."
- Sandy: "Old School Hank Spooner."
- Iago: "Saterday morning cartoon villains."
- Fidget: "Trope Villains."
- Gilda: "Villains that don't consider the Evil Overlord List."
- Trixie: "Amatur villain-wanna-bes."
- Fu-Xi: "Bandits."
- Hudson: "Megalomaniacs."
- Zosimo: "Villains with no depth to them."
- Burge: "BESIDES THAT, WISEASSES?! Can I just explain already?!"
- Gazelle: "Well maybe you can start by easing up on the insults first."
- Burge: "Alright alright, fine! I was gonna get to work on my perfect robotopia, but then, a silluetted figure with a gruff angry sounding voice came in and told me to give robovolution another shut. Now common-sense told me to just shoot the fucker down as I have a feeling he was the deceptful type but-"
- Xandy: "Let me guess. You took the stranger seriously?"
- Burge: "Hear me out, hear me out! I usually know better then to take advice from people I don't know, but..... He offered me a chance to have daddy back. He said he has a surviving strain of his DNA and a private Digiresserection station to pull it off! With daddy back, I can totally get my robo-utopa thing up and running! Daddy was the only organic worth keeping alive/unenslaved/not mistreated/not made to entertain us and totally trust worthy! All this shit was just so I can have daddy back."
- Gazelle: "..... We.... We never figured that, we, we just assumed that."
- Bilge: "HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP?! Your known for exaggerations Burge. Do you even HAVE evidence that the silluetted gruff-voiced angry guy even exists?"
- ???: "How's THIS for proof?!"
- Bilge gets violently shot at as Bilge was seen flying and screaming and crashed into a screen!
- Everyone was surprised to see a freed Defaulter with a gun.
- Aotho: "Defaulter?! What're you doing out?!"
- Defaulter: "(Laughs)! Didn't you lot found it weird that I was TOO willing to talk about how to go after that tin-idiot? Ya think someone of my type would've been more inco-operative. Well guess what? I, was never really captured. What you have in that cell is a bio-android clone, designed by me to make you all think that someone of my caliber, was easy to capture."
- Zosimo: "Is all this so you can get back at Burge for ruining your life and taking away your family?"
- Defaulter laughs!
- Mantis: "Uhhh, why, are you laughing?"
- Defaulter: "You idiots still bought that old cover story? Isn't it obvious? Burge never killed off my family?! I don't REALLY hate robots?! I'm not actselly even from around this gods-forsaken dodge city of a system?! I am a proud honorary member of Chaos Incorperated, an underground casino business where many of the criminal underground and representivies of known terror groups can come to either gamble on the aftermath of a controled dishastor, something that Chaos Inc chanced apawn, like the VA's uprising, or for the terror group representivies, something they can get back to their masters on how to exicute the controled dishastor well.... For the right price. And I, was the real causer of BOTH robotic revolutions! I caused Burge to be stuck in his evil mode, because I was the one who shot him perfectly?! All in the name, of making a controled dishastor that was one of the best things Chaos Inc. ever had! We made a killing with Burge?! We had best sellers before in this mess of a universe before and after, like Pharagu turning into a garbage dump, the Tragity of Jenovis, The Extinctioners reign, The Keuca Fiasco, all of Iallogs problems, why, even Oranos had some good business when Croker was around! We even went after the extreme stuff, like Ol' Xerxes' campaign against Sea Squirls. He made a killing, both litterally in the outsider sense, and litterally as everyone loved to bet on him being able to pull off his plans! It's ashame he went down like he did, but even then, we really raked in the money from defeated losers! Though now, we needed a new top seller. And Burge, being that he was second in the top-sellers, was perfect. I needed to make sure the idiotic hunk of junk got the idea to resume business as usual so we can really rake in the money! And I was right! That chaos really rakes in the dough! And it still doing so! Burge was the best thing to happen to our business since the VA and any pre-existing threat before him?!"
- Chase: "You...... You...... You PROFIT FROM OTHER'S MISFORTUNES?!"
- Defaulter: "What can I say? Chaos, Tragity, Misery, Dishastors, among other things, are an untabbed market that the Chaos Inc founders felt it would be the greatest economic boost for all of the universes, had it not been for bleeding hearts and political correctness! The goverment's too weak to accept us! So, why not go underground?"
- Duke:... Wow! I guess crime here IS evolving.
- Gazelle: "(Clinches her fist)...... You monster."
- Defaulter: "Bah, don't hate on me! I'm just an agent looking out for his greatest creation! That miserable lost cause of a prototype!"
- Gazelle: "(Bares teeth) You won't, get away with this?!"
- Defaulter: "I had for years now, babe! That train ain't stopping any time soon!"
- Magnum: "And what makes you assume telling us this is a good idea?"
- Defaulter: "Because nobody's gonna come out of this alive. (Aims his blaster) By the time Phaseforce comes, everyone's gonna assume it was Burge's fault, who would already be long gone, and do business as per-usual. After all, I gave that miserable trash can purpose. Had it not been for me, he would STILL be mistaken as a redesigned Bilge by this system filled with morons?! And he HAS to obey me (Brings out a vial) If he wants me to bring his "Daddy" back!"
- Zosimo: "This is downright dispicable, Defaulter, even for the standerds of varmints in this system!"
- Defaulter: "Don't take it too personally. It's just how we do business in Choas Inc. (Aims the Gun at Gazelle) And the first to go down will be the fancy-smancy Uniter. Now, I'll be generious enough to let you beg for mercy in 10 seconds. 1, 2, 3, skipa few, 10?!"
- But in slow-motion, Defaulter fired, but Burge leaped in and activated a deflecter sheild and bounced it back and hits Defaulter in the leg!
- Defaulter screamed as the vial went flying, but was saved by the recovered Bilge!
- Bilge: "..... AND THE HEROIC BILGE, TRIUPTHS?!"
- Defaulter was covering his injured leg as Burge approuched him.
- Defaulter: ".... What, the hell, Burge?! I made you what you are?! I GAVE YA PURPOSE?! I GAVE YA A REASON FOR EXISTING?!"
- Burge: "..... You ruined my life, you CUM-SUCKER?! (Proceeds to beat up Defaulter) YOU USED ME?! YOU TURNED ME INTO A PIECE OF SHIT?! YOU MADE MY ROBOVULTION INTO SOMETHING THAT WAS A BUSINESS DEAL?! YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A DISGRACE TO DADDY?! YOU MADE ME WASTED ORGANICS AND MACHINES ALIKE'S TIME AND ENGERY?! IF PEOPLE DIDN'T TREAT BOTS RIGHT NOW, THEY'RE NOT GONNA THANKS TO BOTH OF US BEING ASSHOLES?!"
- Gazelle: "Burge, wait!"
- Burge stopped and looked at Gazelle.
- Burge: "What you going on about now?! Another sympathy speech for me? Your pity didn't stopped me now, what makes you think it'll stop me from doing us BOTH A FAVOR ON THIS ASSHOLE?!"
- Gazelle: "..... Because then it will prove that it was never entirely your fault. Your robot revolt was caused by an organic. That means it is rendered moot on that it is more his fault as suppose to machines going rouge on their own."
- Burge: "Well even then, the bots STILL, LOSE?! The worse he gets is a life sentence behind bars, but we bots?! THEY TURN US INTO SCRAP?! EVEN WHEN WE WERE ONLY PAWNS TO ASSHOLES LIKE HIM?! IF I HAD TO GO DOWN, I'M GONNA MAKE SURE HE GOES FIRST?!"
- Gazelle: "It won't change much to snoop to his level. It'll only make it even harder for people to sympathse with you other then just being abit broken. Sometimes, the best justice is served in a way that let's those who's job is is to deliver punishment in a moral and legal way. And that's true, even with a system with a wild west philosify."
- Burge: "That's just it?! Bots are still gonna suffer after all this?! All I ended up doing was proving stupid Ethicists and idiots like Roboface right?! That bots don't deserve to be treated right?!"
- Bilge: "Bro...... That doesn't mean you can't get to prove asswipes like that wrong. I know it's hard to not get the oppertunity to punish the one who wronged ya, but sometimes, the easy way out..... Kinda sucks. Look..... Doc De Bray Senior would want you to let justice deside this asshole's fate."
- Burge: "Justice?...... JUSTICE?! I, AM, JUSTICE?! (Aims his Blaster arm at Defaulter) I, AM, BUR- (Gets Zapped) ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ?! AND THE PAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SENSERS MAKES EVERY-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T--T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-THING WORSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSSSE?! (Starts to shut down) It won't be a sytilish marrage, I couldn't afford a hover-carrage! But you'll look sweet, apawn the seat, of a hover-bike buildt for two! Daisy...... (Slows down) Daiiiiiiiiiissssssssy. (Gets slower) Daiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. (Shuts down completely with the Pacman Death sound as he falls flat on his face.)"
- Icky: "That has to be the most generic way for any robot to go out on while shutting down."
- It was reveiled that Kolwalski shot a zapper at Burge.
- Kolwalski: "...... Always useful against renigade robots."
- Gazelle: "That didn't, well, shut him down perimently, right?"
- Skipper: "Don't worry. Kolwalski's zappers are mainly designed to disable bots, not destroy. Consider it a sleep gun, for robots. He'll be out until any repairs on him are finished."
- Bilge was holding Burge's hand.
- Bilge: "Bro...... I'm sorry it ended like it did."
- Defaulter tried to get away, but was confronted by the standing Phaseforce and group.
(More coming soon once a few more certain scenes in The powers that be Awesome are established.)